1. Do I need to pay for registering as a teacher on Perfectice?
Answer: No. Perfectice is FREE for Teachers.
2. How do I create a test?
Answer: Log on Perfectice as Teacher and then click on Create Practice Test. You can also upload the test, by first downloading the template, fill in the details and then upload on the platform.
3. Can I create a test for multiple exam/grade?
Answer: No One test for one exam only.
4. Can I choose multiple subjects while creating a test?
5. How important is a test instruction?
Answer: Test instructions will help students to understand the test before taking them.
6. Do I have to set marks for every practice test I create?
Answer: Marks are not mandatory.
7. What is Free access mode in practice test?
Answer: Practice test created in Free mode will be available to ALL the students on the platform taking that specific examination (or have registered in that specific grade)
8. What is Private access mode in practice test?
Answer: Practice test created in private access mode will be accessible to only those students or classroom you have chosen to add. This is the restricted access mode.
9. Is it possible for me to add a set of students in private mode?
Answer: Yes, you can individually choose different students and you can even select classroom
10. What happens when I select Calculate automatically?
Answer: When Calculate automatically is selected, the time you enter in seconds is the time for each of the question. The total time for the test is calculated automatically.
11. Can I enter images in questions?
Answer: Yes, You can use Advance text editor to enter images in questions.
12. How can I enter formula in questions?
Answer: You can use the Advance text editor to enter formula.
13. Can I select multiple options as correct answers?
Answer: Yes, you can select correct answer type dropdown and select multiple options.
14. Is there different ways to upload questions on Perfectice?
Answer: You can upload ONLY using Perfectice template.
15. How do I edit test in draft mode?
Answer: Click Practice test and scroll down and click Edit button to Edit Practice test in draft mode.
16. How do I edit Test in published mode?
Answer: Click Practice test and scroll down and click Edit button to edit test in published mode.
17. Can I add students after I published a Practice Test in private mode?
Answer: Yes, you can add students after you published a practice test in private mode. Click Practice test and scroll down and click Edit button.
18. Can I withdraw my Practice Test anytime?
Answer: Yes, You can withdraw my Practice Test anytime
19. Can I republish withdrawn Practice Test?
Answer: No, You cannot republish withdrawn Practice Test.
20. Can I republish expired Practice Test?
Answer: No, You cannot republish expired Practice Test.
21. What does Recent Student Feedback tell me?
Answer: Recent Student Feedback shows student’s rating and comments, who took your test. This is a great way to know what they are liking or not liking. Opportunity to further improve on your questions or test.
22. How do I add students in ‘Students’?
Answer: Select ‘Students’ click ‘Add Student Enter student’s email id
23. How do I set up a classroom?
Answer: Select ‘My Classroom’ click ‘Add Classroom’.
24. How many students can I add in ‘My Classroom’?
Answer: You can add any number of students to ‘My Classroom’.
25. Can I accept or delete mentor requests from students?
Answer: Yes, You can accept or delete mentor requests from students.
26. Can a student cancel me as their mentor after I accept their request?
Answer: Yes, Student can anytime cancel you as their mentor after you accept their request.
27. What is Mentees’?
Answer: When a Student adds you as their mentor and you accept their request. They are added to ‘Mentees’.
28. Can I delete ‘Mentees Classroom’?
Answer: No, you cannot delete ‘Mentees’. You can remove the students from ‘Mentees’ classroom.
29. Can I add students to ‘Mentees’?
Answer No, You cannot add students to ‘Mentees’. This is initiated from student side.
30. If I have any questions who do I contact?
Answer: You can contact Perfectice by sending a message in the chat window or by Email email@example.com